Client’s Extreme Hardship Waiver Granted in Ciudad Juarez

December 19th, 2008
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • Email
  • RSS
  • Technorati
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon

December 19, 2008: We received an I-601 extreme hardship waiver grant today. My client was from Mexico. He is married to a U.S. Citizen, and they live in Tustin. He entered the U.S. illegally 15 years ago. His wife petitioned for him to get his green card; however, due to his illegal entry, he was forced to apply for the visa while in Mexico. In order to have the visa granted, we had to provide evidence that his wife would experience “extreme hardship” if he is not permitted to immigrate to the U.S. and live in Tustin. The couple has two small children. Without my client’s income and help raising the children, the wife would have certainly experienced a great deal of hardship.

We prepared all of the evidence to show extreme hardship, and my client left from Tustin for Mexico two weeks ago to start the visa process. Today, he had his interview and his case was granted. The U.S. Consulate in Ciudad Juarez agreed that “extreme hardship” would result if he is not permitted to immigrate to the U.S. Now, he will be able to return to the U.S. to live with and support his wife and children.

If you are married to a U.S. Citizen, but you are in the U.S. illegally, The Nuñez Firm can help you prepare your I-130 visa petition application and I-601 extreme hardship waiver evidence. I have vast experience with extreme hardship cases that will ensure that you present the strongest case possible when attempting to obtain your green card. Call The Nuñez Firm today – 949-903-0088.

Share and Enjoy

, , , , ,

  1. gloria de la rosa
    October 5th, 2009 at 22:00 | #1

    My sister had visa interview on Sept 8th 2009 in Cd.Juarez she still there and is not able to waiver appt schedule yet.Please help she has 4 kids that are US citizens and 2 are under age. She also a widow only parent figure they have is her. She also receives social security benefits but the checks come in her name what can we do?

  1. No trackbacks yet.

site by hikanoo